Tony Perry is literally perfect. I mean
he has the greatest smile
he’s great with babies
(he’s a genius ^)
he loves star wars and turtles
he does this weird thing with his hair
he’s cute with animals
the hAiR THING
the orgasm face he makes when he plays
he’s just so perfect
like wut even?!?!
- 1: If you were a tv producer and you had to choose 5 band members to live together for a reality show, who would you choose?
- 2: If you had to get lyrics tattooed on your body, which lyrics would they be?
- 3: Older music or newer music?
- 4: What would you do if you worked at a restaurant and your favorite band showed up?
- 5: Have you ever written a letter or given a gift to a band member?
- 6: What 3 songs make you ridiculously happy?
- 7: If you were in a band, what instrument would you play?
- 8: Favorite band member of all time?
- 9: Have you ever gotten a tweet from your favorite band?
- 10: How do you feel about mosh pits?
- 11: Have you met your favorite band yet?
- 12: Name three bands you can't stand other than Blood On the Dancefloor or Brokencyde
- 13: Did you go through an embarrassing scene or emo phase?
- 14: How do you feel about bands that never change their sound?
- 15: How do you feel about bands who have gone in a completely different direction with their sound?
- 16: have you ever had a bad concert experience?
- 17: Mark Hoppus or Pete Wentz?
- 18: How many songs do you have on your ipod/phone/whatever right now?
- 19: What was the first song from your favorite band that you've ever heard?
- 20: Have you ever been stereotyped because of the type of music you listen to?
- 21: Have you ever lost respect for a band member/band for somethign they said or did?
- 22: Would you rather be a roadie or a band member?
- 23: Have you ever listened to a few seconds of a song and just thought "fuck no." and turned it off?
- 24: Are you good at songwriting?
- 25: Guitar or Bass?
When I was 16, I had a fake I.D. and decided to go to a gay bar by myself because some friends bailed on me. While there, an older gentleman bought me a drink. He wasn’t a creeper, and he definitely wasn’t unattractive. I accepted the drink and began talking to him. No big deal. As the hour progressed, I felt myself feeling strange. I mentioned that I felt like I had a headache, and this guy helped guide me out of the bar. As we were walking down the street, the thought of, ‘Oh god, he’s drugged me, I’m going to die’ came to my head. I tried to get away, but I was so drugged up that I could barely walk, let alone speak. It also didn’t help that I had really large ‘goth’ platform shoes because I was going through a phase. Anyway, this guy brought me to his suv and began undressing me. As a final act of defiance, I hit him over the head with my platform shoe. He then punched me, and I remember thinking, ‘Why don’t they ever give workshops to gay guys about being victims of rape too?’ While I was as careful as possible, I never saw the guy slip something in the drink. I even watched the bar tender make the drink. Anyway, I lied there completely paralyzed while this pervert was lubing up. I locked eyes with his for a moment, and that’s when it happened. A very large and angry drag queen opened the door of the vehicle and beat the shit out of my attempted rapist. She and her other drag friends helped dress and care for me while the police arrived. I was saved by a group of guardian drag queens. They were basically the modern day ‘angels from heaven.’
God bless drag queens.
I will always reblog this
Whenever drag queens are present, you best believe they will save the fuckin day.
Oh fuck yes.
If this isn’t on your blog I’m judging you.
Every time a bell rings, a drag queen gets his wings.
God bless drag queen omg